• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Accounts Coirnav 4 X Lifetime Sub Accounts - Sold as One - was $2000.00 now $1700.00! - SOLD - (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Level
Race
Ogre
Class
Shadow Knight
Registered Country
United States
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🟢 Just me!
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🔵 Yes, and I will provide the original card information (last 4 / billing address).
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🟡 Yes, but I can't supply the answer.
Buyer Requirements
📌 Must be Premium, 98% or higher feedback, and have an account older than a month.
Due to RL obligations going to have to leave Norrath behind.

I have four accounts with Lifetime Subs. They have to be sold to a single buyer.
Each Account has a Character on Corinav with their 2.0 >>> ( 88 SK / ~lvl 80 CLR / ~87 SHM / ~ 86 MAG 2.5 )
DODH Mask Clickies were completed on each of these characters with the +50 To All Resists Baseline ADDED
Corinav SK has important Clickies Lev / Shrink / Invis Etc. and a TON of Large bags 100 Weight Reduction
Thornblade has a 56 SK / 54 CLR / 44 SHM / 50 MAG. Also SK has TON of Large bags.
Other Notable Classes on Thornblade 51 ENC / 60 NEC / 46 DRU / 48 BRD

It was an amazing box team for me on both servers. I am sad to leave it behind, but hopefully somebody will find a good home for them.
Each of these Accounts have a Lifetime Sub.

All Accounts have to be sold TOGETHER! No exceptions!
*WILL PROVIDE SECRET QUESTION & ANSWER*
Feel free to ask any questions.

Refund Policy
🛎️ No Refunds
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back