• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

3accounts 110brd, 110dru, storage accts - my whole everquest life. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Level
110x2
Race
Wood elf/Wood elf
Class
brd/dru/freebie
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🔵 Yes, and I will provide the original card information (last 4 / billing address).
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
Edited post -
Hey guys due to having a baby I am selling my accounts to pay for new things for her room. I am the original owner and creator of all the accounts. Each account I can and will provide all answers/questions/email/CC and information for the accounts along with a direct way to contact me if you ever need anything answered. I will also be off and on Everquest so will also give you my chars name... That being said ALL chars are on Cazic server and are able to be transferred to any server. Each account has different /Claims able to be used anywhere from exp potions, Traveler Rucksacks, Familiars, Mounts, and Potions. No account has ever had any marks or bans of any type. I can also send you a full /outputfile for missing spells and inventory if you would like to know more about each char or account upon request. All payments will be made through PayPal F&F. If you have any questions please feel free to PM me and I will try to answer them as quickly as possible. If you would like any DB services or items that will be discussed on a per transaction request (Name changes, Server transfers, Items). Will also do a package deal if all 3 accounts are bought at once. Thanks guys! and good luck to all!

Account one
- 431 station cash, 9 years 200+ days 24/26 exps
110 wood elf Bard - 12,045aas/47unused - 140khp self buffed, Wurmslayer/Darkend Breath of harmony plus many more weapons, full conflagrant vis/non (slow belt), tons of augs, 18 illusions, bard clickies for raids, epic 1.0 2.0 with ornaments.

90 Berserker - 5257aas - fully geared with upgrades in bags
85 Heroic mag - 5534aas/164 unused - heroic gear with tons of upgrades in bags
59 Monk
49 Shadowknight
1 Necro
1 Warrior

Account two - 250 station cash - 12years 210+days 24/26 exps
110 wood elf Druid - 12,186aas/168 unused - Full conflagrant vis/non vis, Plus Draconic augs, Almost all ports and spells, Guise of the Deceiver, Right click snare shield.

76 Shaman fully geared
47 Mage
14 Shadow

Also have Kronos and plat and other things I can add to accounts if you need or want other things. Thanks and Goodluck!

Refund Policy
🛎️ None
Last edited:
Hey guys due to having a baby I am selling my accounts to pay for new things for her room. I am the original owner and creator of all the accounts. Each account I can and will provide all answers/questions/email/CC and information for the accounts along with a direct way to contact me if you ever need anything answered. I will also be off and on Everquest so will also give you my chars name... That being said ALL chars are on Cazic server and are able to be transferred to any server. Each account has different /Claims able to be used anywhere from exp potions, Traveler Rucksacks, Familiars, Mounts, and Potions. No account has ever had any marks or bans of any type. Each level 110 char will also be coming with 1million plat to be used for whatever you would like. I will also send you a full /outputfile for missing spells and inventory if you would like to know more about each char or account upon request. All payments will be made through PayPal F&F. If you have any questions please feel free to PM me and I will try to answer them as quickly as possible. If you would like any DB services or items that will be discussed on a per transaction request (Name changes, Server transfers, Items). Will also do a package deal if all 3 accounts are bought at once. Thanks guys! and good luck to all!

Account one
- 431 station cash, 9 years 200+ days 24/24 exps
110 wood elf Bard - 12,045aas/47unused - 140khp self buffed, Wurmslayer/Darkend Breath of harmony plus many more weapons, full conflagrant vis/non (slow belt), tons of augs, 18 illusions, bard clickies for raids, epic 1.0 2.0 with ornaments, 1mill plat

90 Berserker - 5257aas - fully geared with upgrades in bags
85 Heroic mag - 5534aas/164 unused - heroic gear with tons of upgrades in bags
59 Monk
49 Shadowknight
1 Necro
1 Warrior

Account three - 250 station cash - 12years 210+days
110 wood elf Druid - 12,186aas/168 unused - Full conflagrant vis/non vis, Plus Draconic augs, Almost all ports and spells, Guise of the Deceiver, Right click snare shield, 1mill plat.

76 Shaman fully geared
47 Mage
14 Shadow knight
4 Beastlord

Account four - 0 station cash - 5 years 40+days
110 Iksar Shadow knight - 13,273aas/186 unused - 140k hp self buffed, Full Conflagrant vis/non vis, plus Draconic augs and almost full conflagrant augs, slow proc belt. Sk/Pal only conflagrant 1hs with HS shield. Guise of the Deceiver. Almost all spells and tomes, 1mill plat.
56 Sk - mule

Also have Kronos and plat and other things I can add to accounts if you need or want other things. Thanks and Goodluck!

How Much for the 110 Iksar shadow knight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back