• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

3 ACCOUNTS: 60 Epic Cleric, 57 Enchanter, 51 Epic Paladin, 51 Epic Monk, and 51 Bard - PACKAGE ONLY! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Level
Race
Halfling
Class
Cleric
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🔵 Yes, and I will provide the original card information (last 4 / billing address).
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
Unfortunately life has put me in a position where I am finished with EverQuest... while it has been a fun part of my life it's time to call it quits, and I would like my accounts to continue their adventures in Norrath.

Account #1 (Very first EQ account, so it is very old and DOES have a CC / Secret question attached)

60 Epic Halfling Cleric (Very unique character!)
50 Epic Human Monk​

Account #2 (No CC / Secret Question)
57 Agnostic Human Enchanter
Account #3 (No CC / Secret Question)
51 Wood Elf Bard
51 Epic High Elf Paladin
All characters are well-geared and ready to roll, and somewhere in the neighborhood of 17 krono scattered between the 3 accounts. I am looking to rip off the bandaid and get this sold AS A PACKAGE ONLY! - I am not interested in splitting up the 3 accounts individually. I am open to all decent offers, but please check current going-rates of accounts before sending an offer.

To any prospective buyers, please send any questions that you have and I will answer them as quickly as possible.

Refund Policy
🛎️ None
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back