• You've discovered EC Tunnel 🚇 a marketplace for regular players, not dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy a beloved main character ⚔️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS STYLE UGLY? Use the options at the very bottom-left of this page to make it pretty. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Concerned about privacy? Don't want people snooping around your transactions? Use feedback invisibility.

Accounts Live (normal server) 20 year old veteran account for sale <price lowered>

selofun4ever

Caveat Emptor this trader is not verified.
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Level
70+
Race
Various
Class
various
Creator
Yes, I'm the original creator.
Email
I will tell buyer the original email address
SMS
No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
Yes, and I will provide the original card information (last 4 / billing address).
Secret Question/Answer
Yes, and I can supply the answer.
Level 70 Race Various Class
Refund Policy None
Creator Yes, I'm the original creator
Email I will tell buyer the original email address SMS No, there is no phone number linked to the account. Credit Card Yes, and I will provide the original card information (last 4 / billing address). Secret Question/Answer Yes, and I can supply the answer.

Selo and multiple toons on live servers

$250 cheapest 20+ year account you'll find

70 Shadow knight with epic 1.0, 800+ AAs and some decent gear. This is a 20 year old account with all veteran rewards and several toons across servers including a heroic toon.
Is my old Beastlord with Epic 1.0 from my old Lanys Tyvl Days and a heroic monk on some server I forget which. This account has all the Veteran AAs and items that came with the releases

I am the original owner of this account and have all information needed

Server (EQ)
Prefer not to say
Refund Policy
None