• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Suspicious 115 pal. Full CoV raid geared, 500k hp, 10k ac. (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Username(s) of the accused
Jpiers88
When did the issue occur?
February 14
Link to transaction thread
115 pal. Full CoV raid geared, 500k hp, 10k ac.
Value of property in dispute
Account was purchased, Jan 28 and then was taken back February 14

Im sorry if i said anything wrong I just know someone that’s told me He’s trying to sell peoples accounts he had access too I will not give out his name but he’s a leader on that server…

This account is the leader of return of exile he is a scam he begs people to pay for his accounts in raids he begs people to buy him food he is a scam i tried to buy 2 accounts from him he gave me his number if you want it
Are you saying this account belongs to Maedhros?

from the conversations i had with him before i figured out he was a fraud and from the conversations ive had on the server , it was mentioned he was trying to scam people yes.....

Popping in here specifically to make some loud noise about how disrespectful it is to leave Maed's name attached to anything like this. Maed has always been a stand-up guy, and y'all have no damn business throwing his name around like this.
Why is a brand new 0-0-0 commenting anonymously.. You just joined 6 minutes ago.

Popping in here specifically to make some loud noise about how disrespectful it is to leave Maed's name attached to anything like this. Maed has always been a stand-up guy, and y'all have no damn business throwing his name around like this.
disguise-mask.gif

@Diamond Krono Thats definitely not him

So…. This guild is close enough to know full names of its members? I’ve been in a WoW guild for almost a decade, and I still only know a few first names.

EDIT: And I’m assuming if so, then it shouldn’t be a problem getting his contact information for jsphbrandon so he can get his cash back.

Last edited:
I really have gotten no real info from anyone....no proof...its like you are all just here for the drama.....and I will kick you from here if you are.
I mean you have a person making a post saying I am a scammer, what proof did he give?
Several people have verified that the person in question is Josh Piersant (including the original poster) who is Raznaz who is definitely not the guild leader of ROTE because I am.
You deleted the posts where people defended that this person is not me, you deleted my post where I said you could contact me at cazic.maedhros and you leave up the posts where the guy falsely used my name.

Last edited:
I mean you have a person making a post saying I am a scammer, what proof did he give?
Several people have verified that the person in question is Josh Piersant (including the original poster) who is Raznaz who is definitely not the guild leader of ROTE because I am.
You deleted the posts where people defended that this person is not me, you deleted my post where I said you could contact me at cazic.maedhros and you leave up the posts where the guy falsely used my name.
Yeah, I’d advise against arguing with the real God on this forum. I doubt he’d care if you’re the CEO of Daybreak. Last response from me, cheers.

Yeah, I’d advise against arguing with the real God on this forum. I doubt he’d care if you’re the CEO of Daybreak. Last response from me, cheers.
That is the best advice anyone can give... And really could care less if you are the CEO of Daybreak... Unless you want to talk about rules in eq and boxing.... Even then.... Could almost care less lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back