• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

115 gnome sk 36k plus aa full TOV T3 for trade sold (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Level
Race
Gnome
Class
Shadow Knight
Registered Country
Other
Creator
🛐 🟡 No, I'm not the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🔵 Two
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟢 No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
Buyer Requirements
📌 just be fair and the trade must be for a live server transferable toon
Hi, I would like to trade my sk for a either a 113 to 115 warrior,113-115 wizard,113-115 monk, or a 111 necro. I am the second owner of this account so I have my email verified which I can provide also the secret answer I can provide. I never linked a credit card to it have only used krono to activate the account. The SK is a gnome level 115 with 36k plus aa and full T3 velium infused gear and jewelry, also there are 2 velium ores in bags and 11 precious ores in bag. The account has over 4000 loyalty points for vendor in POK. The account is currently on Cazic Thul and has 27 out of 27 expansions. This toon has some augs but no trade skill or progression done.

Refund Policy
🛎️ If you dont like or if feel unfair trade I will trade back NP
Last edited:
Hi, I would like to trade my sk for a either a 113 to 115 warrior,113-115 wizard,113-115 monk, or a 111 necro. I am the second owner of this account so I have my email verified which I can provide also the secret answer I can provide. I never linked a credit card to it have only used krono to activate the account. The SK is a gnome level 115 with 36k plus aa and full T3 velium infused gear and jewelry, also there are 2 velium ores in bags and 11 precious ores in bag. The account has over 4000 loyalty points for vendor in POK. The account is currently on Cazic Thul and has 26 out of 27 expansions. This toon has some augs but no trade skill or progression done.
hi sir, i am interested on this account, can u quote the price for me? thanks 🙏

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back