• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Accounts Live (normal server) 115 Druid, 37k AAs, SOLD (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Level
Race
Wood Elf
Class
Druid
Registered Country
United States
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🟢 Just me!
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟡 Yes, there is a phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🔵 Yes, and I will provide the original card information (last 4 / billing address).
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
Buyer Requirements
📌 Must be verified
SOLD
13 million platinum included in sale
Account also has 85 heroic shaman and 2 credits for additional heroic characters.
No epic
37,451 AAs
642 mercenary AAs, Werewolf Contract, T5 Journeyman merc
All Rk. II ToV spells & type 3 ToV focus augs
ToV raid focus for chest, feet, and neck (heal focus) slots, otherwise CoV T3 group gear
15 x type 5 aug slots have 80+ heroic wisdom CoV augs (Brilliant White Pearl or better). The 5 remaining type 5 slots have augs
All type 7 aug slots full with conflagrant or better
Has paragon of CoV (Ice Bound Ulthork), paragon of ToV (Luminous Restless Ice at 7%), Paragon of TBL (Jann's Veil), and Paragon of RoS (Emperor Ganak Familiar).
Has Rage of Rolfron CoP IV clicky
Anniversary clickies: The Bone Rod, Mom's Love, Unified Phoenix Feather, Fancy Feast, Cloth Cap, Diplomatic Papers, Bottled Essence of Vex, Necromantic Dragon Bone
Mounts and clickies from TBL, ToV, and CoV premium Editions
Mount keyring and Hero's Forge armor ornamentation slot enabled
Bridle of the Shadow Panter, Path of Fire Nimbus
7 x 38 to 42 slot bags
1 x Shared Goblet of Adventure II, 2 x Goblet of Adventure III, 2 x Shared Goblet of Adventure III
14 Elite Iconic / 25 Rare Iconic, 57 Uncommon Overseer Agents

Refund Policy
🛎️ None after info is exchanged
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back