• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

115 cleric - decent gear (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Level
Race
Dark Elf
Class
Cleric
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟢 No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
Buyer Requirements
📌 premium please with feedback or verified.
Class: Cleric
Race: Dark Elf
Sex: Male
Level: 115
AA: 25,701
Gear as follows,
Ear – Ear stud of ethereal wisps
Ear – Blue-gem Sea earring
Head – snowbound
Face – Blushing Eclipse
Neck – Shards of the Aftermath – TBL Raid neck – increases the potency of healing spells by 70-120% a must need for a healer.
Cloak – Average Cloak – yes really, that is the name.
Shoulders – Secret dawn Amice of Security
Charm – Empty slot
Ring – Prime Healers Trinket – Radiant Spirit – reduce the mana cost of beneficial spells up to 17%
Ring – Bloodcloud band – Journeying spirit – increase the range of beneficial spells by 27%
Breastplate – snowbound
Arms – snowbound
Bracer – snowbound
Bracer – snowbound
Belt – Girdle of the heart’s torrent TBL raid gear – nice for the expanding mind XXII
Legs – snowbound
Boots – snowbound
Range – Margidor’s frosty tablet
Shield – Shield of restless power
Primary – Sun’s golden orb – Tbl raid wep has aug with helping hand. Very nice for healers
This cleric might not have the best gear but with the raid neck, the right rings, and the paragon of TOV aug at 7% this guy can heal!! His AA are all gear geared towards healing and trust me, this guy gets the job done. Account has security question set, no credit cards used, email not verified.

Refund Policy
🛎️ no refunds.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back