• You've discovered EC Tunnel 🚇 a marketplace for regular players, not dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy a beloved main character ⚔️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS STYLE UGLY? Use the options at the very bottom-left of this page to make it pretty. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Concerned about privacy? Don't want people snooping around your transactions? Use feedback invisibility.

Accounts Live (normal server) 110 max rog t3 tbl gear

Jayjay

Caveat Emptor this trader is not verified.
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Level
Race
Half elf
Class
Rog
Creator
Yes, I'm the original creator.
Email
I cannot supply the original email address.
SMS
No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
Yes, and I can supply the answer.
wts or wtt max aa and exp rogue full t3 tbl gear.
stratos platform portal, carpet of stratos, wishing lamp to get to mearautu, ethernere portal device, mysterious belt of daggers, fire slug familiar, fire shard ring,
flayed barbarian mask, amulet of necromanc, mask of obtenebration, guise of the deceiver, besmirched mask of conception, guise of the crystalline construct, lute of the howler, glowing black drum.
1-40 slot tradeskill bag, 3-40 slot bags, 4-32 slot bags, 2-28 slot bags
working on hunters of PoP,EoK,RoS,TBL. 13 days left on gold as of 11-5-19 has 1170 dB cash. Also a heroic of your choice
looking to sell or trade for a max as mage.

Server (EQ)
Prefer not to say
Refund Policy
None once you log into the account