• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

110 mage max aa 110 shaman 22k aa (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Level
Race
dark elf
Class
mage
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟢 No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
THE 1ST MAGE IS A 110 MAX AA FULLY RAID GEARED TOON TO THE EOK EXPANSION.

AURA BLOCKER GROUP + RAID AURA BLOCKER COMPLETED

FULLY EOK FLAGGED EXCEPT CHARASIS

OTHER PROGRESSION DONE AS WELL

4 40 SLOT BAG's + 1 36 SLOT BAG THE REST ARE 24 SLOTTER's

EM 24 PET EAR

20+ GOLD DAY's LEFT

LOTD AVAILABLE

WITH THE ROS EXPANSION

110 shaman
Eok Raid geared
EOD 1 Done
Ros done vp flagged
22k aa's

The second Mage is 105 Mage -
Max EOK AA including tradeskills
EOK T2 + Darkened Seb Gear

Refund Policy
🛎️ depends on reason
Last edited:
This guy is 99.9% stondraw from the other site

He is a huge asshole and scammer.

Look at his post in the other site and judge yourself

He sold this so-called 1st mage to me then reclaimed by his cell (I didn't notice that he set up a 2-step verification) after couple weeks.

Ban this guy and maybe even ban his ip if he uses some static IP so none will get burned again.

Attachments

• Stondraw.jpg
    Stondraw.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 49
so someone used my posting to scam someone not sure how that has anything to do with me my mage was sold almost a week ago and I have positive reviews from buying can you please remove these comments so I can sell my other 2 accounts without some moron slamming my reputation

@jkennedy3789 this is the 2nd report about you in a week, the first was when you lied about account details.

It is a bit suspicious, isn't it?

Last edited:
well i mean his shit is sold, they have thier accounts, to consider it a 2nd report because some fucktard got screwed buying shit on another site is stupid, he reported him because some other dude copied his status on another site, that seems like shitty admin, how could you consider that 2 reports, he sold his account got feedback and shit is settled, just because that douche bought an account on a different site and got screwed,youre gonna consider that a 2nd report, makes 0 sense if u ask me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back