• You've discovered EC Tunnel 🚇 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character ⚔️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS STYLE UGLY? Use the options at the very bottom-left of this page to make it pretty. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Concerned about privacy? Don't want people snooping around your transactions? Use feedback invisibility.

Accounts Live (normal server) 102 Heroic bst / 100 Heroic ranger (price update $50 for both)

Codyr04

Caveat Emptor this trader is not verified.
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Level
102 / 100
Race
VAH / Wood Elf
Class
bst / rng
Creator
Yes, I'm the original creator.
Email
I will tell buyer the original email address
SMS
No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
No secret question has been set.
2 clerics, 1 account... 29 days left on sub as of this posting. I am the original owner of this account... I believe email has been set and zip for buying mount in the db store. No CC or SQ/A set, I will tell you the original email address. - 5 krono

71 cleric - Selo - 649 aa, epic 1.0, black wolf mount, clicky primal essence shield. Hasnt been played much the last few months, is due some gear upgrades... still does a good job of healing.

102 Cleric - Heroic toon, using mostly castaway gear, still uses some heroic pieces. 13k+ aa's.
SOLD

Price Update: (will take $50 for both ranger and bst.. these are both free heroic toons, you will need to transfer servers if you do not play on drinal)

102 Heroic bst account (live) - Original owner - 3 krono or $30 (drinal)

100 Heroic Ranger (live) - Original owner - 3 krono or $30 (drinal)

70 mage Selo - basic toon, gear is behind and auto granted aa's were over 500 and should be more by now (willing to package with selo cleric account) - I am not the original owner, purchased on here.. can supply the sq/a. - 1 krono

Feel free to message me with any questions!

Server (EQ)
Drinal, Selo
Refund Policy
If something is not as advertised, full refund. Will not be needed, all information is accurate.
Last edited: