• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Items Mischief 100% Legit Mischief Item/Krono/Account and PL's! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
184   0   0
Buyer Requirements
📌 Verified and or with some feedback
I am 100% reliable and Safe to work with. I have Flawless feedback on Playerauctions.com (search Choz) as well as ec tunnel. I just ran huge Aradune/Rizlona sales for over an entire year with 0 Issues!

I require verified and or feedback for sales. Providing account info will get you what you want quicker and cheaper.

Item Sales (Trade-able) On hold minus krono
*Krono - $9 Each (deliver to any Server) - Full Stock!

Epic/Item Sales (No-trade) Require account info. On Hold

Power Leveling (Req accnt info if not verified with feedback) - No longer taking PL's for the time being.

lvl 1-43 (Currently not taking orders on this range)
lvl 43-50 1 KR
lvl 50-60 2 KR
lvl 60-65 3 KR
1 AA = 1$
Custom levels just ask!

Custom Accounts - Just ask! On Hold

Refund Policy
🛎️ None once trade has been accepted in game.
Last edited:
Appreciate the offer, I will reach out if/when that might be an option. There is one for 350 on here, I don’t want that but gonna hang onto it for a little and see where things settle.

I am 100% reliable and Safe to work with. I have Flawless feedback on Playerauctions.com (search Choz) as well as ec tunnel. I just ran huge Aradune/Rizlona sales for over an entire year with 0 Issues!

I require verified and or feedback for sales. Providing account info will get you what you want quicker and cheaper.

Item Sales (Trade-able)
*Krono - $11.50 Each (deliver to any Server)
*Shield of the immaculate -
*Pre nerf fungi stick - $25
*Grim Aura Clicky Ear for perma attack buff -
*Pre Nerf CoS -
Fungus Covered Scale Tunic - $15
*Mage Epic Water Staff -
*Earth Epic Earth Staff -

Epic/Item Sales (No-trade) Require account info.

Power Leveling (Req accnt info if not verified) Extra discount with potions. - Tons of requests, appreciate everyone! Will try to get to everyone asap.

lvl 1-40 8 KR (Starting a session soon!)
lvl 40-50 5 KR
lvl 50-55 5 KR
lvl 55-60 7 KR
Custom levels just ask!

Custom Accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back