• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

100 Bard, 100 Beastlord, 100 Cleric and 100 Druid account (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

icecomet8519

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hello everyone,

I want to sell another account of mine. This account has nearly 12 years on it, is prepaid for 242 more days and comes with a Lvl 100 Bard, 100 Beastlord, 100 Cleric, 100 Druid, 85 Heroic Wizard and 75 Necro with 2.0 epic. All characters are on Antonius Bayle server. They all have all 4 merc slots available. Bard is maxed on AAs, has all and most important rank 3 songs. He is wielding Edge of the Void (cotf tier 2 raid weapons with Plane of War aug Sigil of Thokk) and in secondary he is using Cold Steel Wingblade (cotf tier 1 raid weapon). He has full Dark Elf Chain ornament set. He also has the class only raid weapon which is an instant slow clicky. Symphony of Battle clicky. Selo's Drums of the March from Nagafen raid (instant debuff clicky). So many clickies and illusions. Beastlord has 7323 AAs, full Bixie Leather Ornament set. Has the Ancient Cloak of Flames clicky (best overhaste in game). Is wielding Royal Thex Katar and Cristanos' Kiss (both cotf raid t1 weapons). Also has the Plane of War pet focus EM18. Exp potions left etc. If you know how to play a Bst this toon is pulling out some insane dps. Druid is shit, I just used her for tracking and killing oldschool stuff, she has 6117 AAs and was my bazaar mule. Cleric has some raid loot aswell, some awesome rare LoN illusions and mount. Has 8420 AAs (healing aas etc maxed) Epic 2.0 clicky. Full Dark Elf Plate ornament set. Exp potions aswell etc. Those chars have so many clickies and I would like to show you those chars ingame. Much easier that writing all that down.

So if you want to see those characters ingame, just send me a private message.

Otherwise send me a pm with your offer.

Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back