• You've discovered EC Tunnel 🚇 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character ⚔️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Accounts Live (normal server) 10+ Live Accounts In STOCK ToV and Custom Orders - SK, BST, CLR, RNG, WIZ, MAG & More (2 Viewers)

Respawned

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Level
Race
Ogre
Class
Shadowknight
Creator
Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
Just me!
Email
I will give buyer access to the original email account
SMS
No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
Yes, and I will provide the original card information (last 4 / billing address).
Secret Question/Answer
Yes, and I can supply the answer.
Buyer Requirements
Paypal Friends and Family only
Taking orders for custom accounts.

Will create your account with any username you desire, with a new email, will provide 4 digits of credits, will not add phone number or confirm email so you can do it, you will have control of the email itself as well.

Receiving orders for any class/race on a Live server for lvl 110 or 115 with or without ToV expansion included, all auto assigned AA's included.
By default it will have Heroic Gear or better
All spells to up to level (only rank 1)

Additional upon request with an additional cost:
Any gear up to Full Tier 3 Group Gear
Any amount of AA's you want.

Delivery time and cost varies per order, PM me for details, have options from bare naked level 110 to full T3 ToV @ lvl 115 with expansion and remaining all access time.

PM if interested.

115 CLR - 16,700 AA's - Mixed T1/T3 Gear (Guise of the Deceiver Dark Elf Mask Clicky, Drogmor Rare mount)
115 SK - 33,000 AA's - Full T3 ToV Group Gear (Guise of the Deceiver Dark Elf Mask Clicky, Drogmor Rare mount, Ice Enctrusted Great Sword (2hs), Ice Encrusted Tower Shield and Ice Encrusted War Hammer 1hb, Quick Ice Encrusted Belt)
115 MAG - 18,300 AA's - Mixed T1/T3 Gear (Guise of the Deceiver Dark Elf Mask Clicky, Drogmor Rare mount)
115 BST 17,600 AA's - Mixed T1/T3 Gear Vah Shir
115 BST 17,670 AA's - Mixed T1/T3 Gear Ogre
115 Ranger 17,200 AA's - Mixed T1/T3 Gear New one by the 10th of August
115 BST SOLD
115 WIZ SOLD
115 RNG - 22,600 AA's - Full T3 ToV Group Gear (Guise of the Deceiver Dark Elf Mask Clicky, Drogmor Rare mount, Ice Encrusted Compound Bow, Ice Encrusted Sword and Ice Encrusted Hammer)
115 ENC - 19,500 AA's - Mixed T1/T3 Gear (Guise of the Deceiver Dark Elf Mask Clicky, Drogmor Rare mount)
115 Zerker and 112 Necro Account, no real good gear just gear from leveling but can customize.

Taking your offers.

Refund Policy
none after delivered
Last edited:

Elforic

Caveat Emptor this trader is not verified.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
how do I contact you for a custom order?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)