• You've discovered EC Tunnel πŸš‡ a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community πŸ˜‡ If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character βš”οΈ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! πŸ‘‹

Accounts Live (normal server) πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ==Sold~~ ==πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ (1 Viewer)

Yosepha

Rating - 98.3%
57   1   0
Level
Race
Dwarf
Class
warrior
Registered Country
Other
Creator
Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
Just me!
Email
πŸ“§ I will tell buyer the original email address
SMS
πŸ“ž Yes, there is a phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
πŸ’³ Yes, and I will provide the original card information (last 4 / billing address).
Secret Question/Answer
πŸ™Š Yes, and I can supply the answer.
:) SOLD

PayPal friends and family payments only, also can trade with kronos, Thank you

Refund Policy
πŸ›ŽοΈ no refund
Last edited:

hytiek

Caveat Emptor this trader is not verified.
Rating - 75%
3   1   0
Be aware that these accounts are regionally linked to China which means if you are not in China, you cannot "fund" the account in order to perform a Server Transfer.

Seller knows that this is a problem and doesn't warn folks. When contacted to assist in correcting this, Seller told me they knew of this issue, and it's not their problem.

If you are in China or have a Chinese method of payment, this seller is awesome! Otherwise, not.

-hytiek

Yosepha

Rating - 98.3%
57   1   0
Be aware that these accounts are regionally linked to China which means if you are not in China, you cannot "fund" the account in order to perform a Server Transfer.

Seller knows that this is a problem and doesn't warn folks. When contacted to assist in correcting this, Seller told me they knew of this issue, and it's not their problem.

If you are in China or have a Chinese method of payment, this seller is awesome! Otherwise, not.

-hytiek
Hey sir , Thank you for your response , like i said change location of account is the things we often encounter when u do account trading , and If you have some problems , I am ready and happy to help you as much as I can, just let me know , thank you sir ":)

hytiek

Rating - 75%
3   1   0
Hey sir , Thank you for your response , like i said change location of account is the things we often encounter when u do account trading , and If you have some problems , I am ready and happy to help you as much as I can, just let me know , thank you sir ":)
I asked for you to resolve the issue or refund, you offered a portion of the funds in return for my "problem"; this is not good enough. You knew of the problem, yet you sell without regard. The right thing to do here, is to refund accordingly.

I do hope that you're a good person, and refund like a good person of such previous knowledge would do.

-hytiek

Chanticleer

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
so as a buyer and a seller it is on both of you to ask and let the other person know hey these accounts are not us based account or hey are these accounts us based , we all know that people are in the mist of a pandemic and are trying to get money as best as possible , if you @hytiek have a issue , please open a ticket so the staff of Ectunnels can research and resolve it. ?

hytiek

Rating - 75%
3   1   0
so as a buyer and a seller it is on both of you to ask and let the other person know hey these accounts are not us based account or hey are these accounts us based , we all know that people are in the mist of a pandemic and are trying to get money as best as possible , if you @hytiek have a issue , please open a ticket so the staff of Ectunnels can research and resolve it. ?
Had no idea to have to ask this. Seller knew about it.

How is the ownership of that, on someone who doesn't know to ask?

I'm hoping he resolves this, if not, I'll file dispute/report tomorrow.

-hytiek

Chanticleer

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
I’m saying as ectunnel is trying to be the best site here some things are common sence with how crooks are you have to start thinking about these things. Just file a dispute and allow ectunnel to work instead of back and forth @Redbot @xoxo is awsome with making this site good and tight and scammer free stuff

Yosepha

Rating - 98.3%
57   1   0
Had no idea to have to ask this. Seller knew about it.

How is the ownership of that, on someone who doesn't know to ask?

I'm hoping he resolves this, if not, I'll file dispute/report tomorrow.

-hytiek
every account has address information, you can use /peti in game or in this link " https://help.daybreakgames.com/ " to open an application to change the account location .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)