• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Service Live (normal server) 🔌 FV / EM / Bristle / Bertox / Drin / Xegony / CT⭐1-125 and AA Powerleveling, Paragons, Gear + More 💥 Lightning Fast ⚡ Best Price 🏅 Verified Seller (1 Viewer)

Rating - 99.7%
385   1   0

Don't settle for less! Gain 1000 AA's in 3 hours or go from level 1 to level 115 in less than a day! We match or beat any price, get it done faster, and get it done better, guaranteed!

Reach out to us with any custom requests; we can do Epics, Artisan's Prizes, Paragons from all expansions, Anniversary Missions, and anything else you've got your eye on.

Powerleveling services (1).gif

Refund Policy
🛎️ Satisfaction Guaranteed or 100% Refund
Last edited:
My first use of such a service and I must say I am very happy with the outcome & experience.
Communication was quick, every time and they left me with coin, useful/tradable items & a few no-drop items that dropped from the process.
I Recommended Reach Gaming for sure.

Used their service for the first time. Great communication and go the extra mile. Fast service and pro.

Last edited:

Don't settle for less! Gain 1000 AA's in 3 hours or go from level 1 to level 115 in less than a day! We match or beat any price, get it done faster, and get it done better, guaranteed!

Reach out to us with any custom requests; we can do Epics, Artisan's Prizes, Paragons from all expansions, Anniversary Missions, and anything else you've got your eye on.

View attachment 22235
Hello again; what would you charge to power level a 110 SK to 120 unpaid account. Thanks !

View attachment 22235
Good morning, please can you let me know the cost to take a pally from 114.5 to 120? and any armour upgrade. TIA

I have used his services a couple years ago and decided I wanted a Necro. He got me a Necro to 120 and even got some free Platinum along the way. Super fast, very reliable and alway the most honest person I have dealt with. I think he has the best pricing around as well. If you decide on EQ services etc this guy is a no brainer, believe me, have used him multiple times without as much as a hickup! Thank you again for the awesome fast service as usual! 10/10 service!

I have used his services a couple years ago and decided I wanted a Necro. He got me a Necro to 120 and even got some free Platinum along the way. Super fast, very reliable and alway the most honest person I have dealt with. I think he has the best pricing around as well. If you decide on EQ services etc this guy is a no brainer, believe me, have used him multiple times without as much as a hickup! Thank you again for the awesome fast service as usual! 10/10 service!
Thanks much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back