• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

👾Coinstop's Level 110 & 105 Characters -Starting at just $40!- FREE TRANSFER INCLUDED👾 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coinstop

BANNED
Rating - 100%
213   0   0
Level
Race
All
Class
All
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟢 No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🟢 No secret question has been set.

coinstop's characters.jpg

SOLD OUT MORE COMING SOON IN THE FORM OF 115's!

105 Wizard
105 Rogue
105 Shadow Knight

- All accounts have been created by me, have no SMS and no SQA set nor any payments used unless otherwise stated
- All have been created and leveled with a VPN for your security
- Level 105's are all in very basic gearing and have all of their spells / tomes and casting skills at an appropriate level
- Free server transfer included on all characters
- Level 105 characters are on free to play accounts with 23/25 expansions
- Level 110 characters have the latest expansion (TBL)
- Some plat to start off with on all characters
- If you have any classes you would like done. Custom orders are always available at the same price!
- All payments will be done via Paypal Friends and Family
- Check back often as I add more characters weekly

coinsignment shop.jpg

110 Monk
Firiona Vie
17k AA
Naked
SQA Set (Can provide SQA)
$75

110 Cleric
Firiona Vie
22k AA
Naked
13 year veteran account
Epic 2.0
$200

110 Warrior
Firiona Vie
22k AA
Naked
13 year veteran account
$200

110 Wizard
Firiona Vie
33k AA
Naked
Essence of the dragon 1
$75

110 Wizard
Firiona Vie
35k AA
Naked
9 Year Veteran Rewards
$125

- These accounts are either on consignment or purchased to resell from HIGHLY trusted members of the community.
- Account SQA and CC status is disclosed in the information on each character.
- I can vouch for any of these accounts and the members I did business with for them.
- All payments will be done via Paypal Friends and Family.
- Check back often as I add more characters weekly.

Refund Policy
🛎️ N/A after transactions complete
Last edited:
Thank you Coinstop! you have yet again given the greatest service. Quick responses followed by details and any information needed. Not to mention the professional and kind attitude! A+ my friend, no wait scratch that... AAA+++ my friend. If you are looking for nothing less then Top Notch service, go no further then Coinstop's shop!

Thank you again sooooo very much!

Just wanted to mention I've dealt with Coinstop multiple times. He's responsive, consistent, dependable, with zero BS. Professional, yet cool. 6 stars out of 5. Really puts the heat on competition when you've got him around.

Two thumbs up. Coinstop is my go to seller for everything everquest related. Fast,professional,trust worthy,kind and knowledgeable. Truly a dream come true when it comes to a seller specializing in accounts and power leveling type services. Stress free , professional , and reliable. Thank you for always coming through for me and my son. Best of luck in the new year-!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back