• You've discovered EC Tunnel 🚇 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character ⚔️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Service Live (normal server) 🐍 Hydra's TOL/COV/TOV Raid Ore / Chests🐍 HOT SALE (1 Viewer)

Hydra

Rating - 100%
114   0   0
Buyer Requirements
📌 Previous positive feedback - Or be verified

Hydra-Forum-Header-LOGO.gif.f81e715a28d098a018b02d8ecbf80962.gif

TOL Chests / Ore:

Calcified Bloodied Ore - $75 Each - Or x2 for $125
(Used to craft T3 (best of the best) raid gear.

Whole Chest (T1) - $200 Each
(2 ores, 2 visible items, 2 to 3 non-visible items, various Rank III spells, 3-4 Eclipse ornaments, and sometimes a 44 slot box)

CoV/ToV Chests / Ore:

Diamonized Restless Ore -$25 Each
(Used to craft T3 raid gear - Better than TOL t3 group gear)

Whole Chest - $100 Each
(Contains 4 ore, 2+ visible items, 2+ non visible items, various rank III spells, 3-4 Ornaments and more!)

Additional information:
Scheduling is required for this service.
All buyers must submit a 50% (non-refundable) payment to lock their time/day slot. The other 50% will be paid before entering the raid.
I will always be semi-flexible with the time - However, the day is determined by my lockout.
I will let you know the raid that you will be doing in advance so that you can avoid having a lockout
All Chest/Ore services are done on the Vox server (can transfer to and from vox)

ACCEPTED PAYMENT METHODS:
- Skrill
- Bitcoin
- Ethereum
- Venmo
- Paypal
- Krono

Be sure to click the "Watch" button on the top right of this thread to stay up to date on new character.
Also, Feel free to follow me by clicking MY PROFILE and then the Follow button.

Refund Policy
🛎️ Not available once the scheduling has been booked.
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread