• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Infraction for p1999blueplatsales2: Dummy account (penalty for the dummy, not creator) (1 Viewer)

Redbot

Staff member
Pronouns
He/Him
Rating - 93.6%
43   3   1
User: p1999blueplatsales2
Infraction: Dummy account (penalty for the dummy, not creator)

Administrative Note:
ummy account (penalty for the dummy, not creator)

Message to User:
ummy account (penalty for the dummy, not creator)

Original Post:
are you seriously stupid? LOOK AT THE IPS.,.. EVERYONE OF MY ACCOUNTS IS P1999BLUEPLATxxx everyone else has been honest customers who did nothing but buy sdomething off me and then post feedback. MAskoi i BY ACCIDENT GAVE ONE PERSON TWO FEEDBACKS FROM MY TWO ACCOUNTS everything has been directly 1:1 with actual human beings. Look at the ips it's not that difficult. You're banning sdomeone that ACTUALLY delivers and i deliver FIRST alot of times... This is ludicrous just use some common sense. I even spoke to nyghtfire for a hour and let him browse one of my accounts and he said he weas a former mod here. Go ban a scammer... I AM NOT FROM THE USA every person that i have delt with has been from AMERICA... it's not that hard

- - - Updated - - -

contact me at [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back